Saturday, July 26, 2008

Computer:laptop: buy a new laptop, Lenovo T61

Yesterday I got my new laptop: Lenovo thinkpad T61. I am a thinkpad fan and always crazy about its classic design. IBM thinkpad was gone for ever while this branch was sold to Lenovo. My old one is thinkpad T41 following me for more than 4 years. Until now it is still very stable even after several strong damages by my honey heart (you know what this means :-) ). Before it was acted by falling down, I made an order to my new one: T61, yes, Lenovo T61.

Looking: thicker than T41. I guess designers wanna better air flow... although T41 is also very good in emiting heats unlike some other brands (the name beginning with 'com', you know this ;-p) which can be able to be a good heater in winter. Of course, the computer is very solid in looking, feeling and essence.

Layout: I may take a while to be used it. The new layout seems better. for example, mic slot is closer to your ears, more USBs, _shielded_ top light (previous one has a light too, but it is facing your eyes when you looked at it)...

....

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page